SGROUP FITNESS 

We specialize in fitness equipment repair, assembly, preventive maintenance, and equipment relocation. We service all makes and models. We work closely with distributors to acquire parts need for all fitness equipment types.

Discussion of any bike types, non technical related
By john89
If you’re looking for style, reliability, speed, and comfort, then a road bike is the perfect option for you. These bikes effortlessly combine aesthetics and performance to give you a high quality model that you can ride for years.

However, there are thousands of road bike models being sold, each offering its own set of features and functions. It now becomes tough for you to select a final option, as they all seem to offer incredible features.

So what are you supposed to do? Should you spend weeks narrowing down your choices? I don’t think so! When you know what aspects to look for in a road bike, you can quickly eliminate the bad choices, and focus on the best choices.

I’ve done the grunt work for you, and compiled a list of tips for . All you need to do is saddle up and come on this ride with me. Your dream bike awaits you at the end of this how to buy a road bike guide. :)
By BeJimmieJeott
how to buy a used bike in Spain

can you tell me links & sites and ressources where to obtain a bicycle in Andalusia -

eg. Sevilla or Algeciras.

love to hear from you
By Stan Saryhin
Good question. I am not from Spain, but I went to Playa Los Alemanes last year, close to you, and it was amazing. Best beach I have ever seen.

Quick google search showed me plenty good bike shops highly recommended. I would go to one of them with highest number of positive reviews and check their inventory. Pick a bike within your budget and ask for a test ride. I would not buy a bike without test riding it first.
BikeshopsSpain.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Stan Saryhin
BeJimmieJeott wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 10:57 am Good info John, though caliper brake type dont come on the road bikes, they are usually used on the mountain bike and hybrid bikes.
Actually to my surprise I just found a road bike with disk brakes :D
0D0P5XRT1S_P5x-Sram-Hydro_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leave it up to our technicians to come and fix your equipment issues.