SGROUP FITNESS 

We specialize in fitness equipment repair, assembly, preventive maintenance, and equipment relocation. We service all makes and models. We work closely with distributors to acquire parts need for all fitness equipment types.

By SM3 Noobie
*See attached pictures My model # is 9-3400-MINTP0 or SM3400L19340106

I recently purchased a used Stairmaster SM3. It has some squeaking on the right side while operating. When I inspected it, the chain was loose. Tightened the right-side chain and there was a new squeak.

There is a round part that has worn a little through the frame in the picture. It looks like there was once a grommet or bushing around the round part that wore off long ago and allowed the metal-on-metal to cause some "wallering out."

Does anyone know what the part # is for the replacement "round piece" I am referring to in the pictures. It is between the 4 black screws in the picture.

I am hoping if I replace it, that'll eliminate the squeak and hopefully breath some more life into this machine. I know it wont set perfectly because of the damage already caused. I greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leave it up to our technicians to come and fix your equipment issues.