SGROUP FITNESS 

We specialize in fitness equipment repair, assembly, preventive maintenance, and equipment relocation. We service all makes and models. We work closely with distributors to acquire parts need for all fitness equipment types.

By Stan Saryhin
Sometimes the calibration on your Touch Screen console could be off or not responsive at all. There is two ways to calibrate your console's touch functions.

Method 1:
At the home screen touch Left Top corner then Right Top corner and then Middle Top of the console where it says stairmaster. This will bring you to the maintenance mode. From there go to Utilities -> Touch screen calibration. Touch every single red points on the screen and you are done.

Method 2:
If your console is not responsive to touch at all you need to use USB stick to enter calibration mode. Download a zip file blow. Upload it on the USB stick and plug it to the console. Wait for about 15 seconds and the calibration mode will begin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Momcilo Zivanovic
Dear Stan,
I load touchscreen_calibration.zip file and transfer it to empty USB drive.
Following instructions from YouTube tutorial, i connect USB drive to console, but nothing happens.
What can I try to calibrate the touch screen, which is working, but with big errors, it is not possible to access to calibration on usual way?
Best regards,
Momcilo Zivanovic
By Momcilo Zivanovic
Of course, I tray to access usual procedure.
Touch screen works, but with big variance, and it is not possible to hit upper part of screen.
When I connect USB, there is only red light on USB and nothing happens.
In loaded file exist only text "touchscreen calibration".
Best regards,
Momcilo Zivanovic

Leave it up to our technicians to come and fix your equipment issues.