SGROUP FITNESS 

We specialize in fitness equipment repair, assembly, preventive maintenance, and equipment relocation. We service all makes and models. We work closely with distributors to acquire parts need for all fitness equipment types.

Tips and questions on how to exercise on your equipment
By john89
One common mistake with treadmill exercise is simply stepping on and walking or jogging at the same speed for twenty or thirty minutes. This will quickly make you very tired and very bored. It also doesn’t make for an efficient workout.

Another common mistake is starting out at the pace you want to maintain without warming up and without pacing yourself. Treadmill exercise like this will quickly lead to sore muscles and possibly injuries, not to mention frustration. It also means you aren’t using all of your lower body muscles effectively. :)
I have a treadmill in my house, i used to workout daily. But someone told me how treadmill effects on our body
1. Running on a treadmill puts your knees under great stress.
2. There's a correct way to use the treadmill. Holding onto the safety bars while running can affect your posture and lead to shoulder, knee, hip and back pain or injury, according to fitness expert
3.While the machine is active, the belt is constantly moving
By BeJimmieJeott
seems like very hard schedule for maintaining body fitness. If i want to follow this, i have to manage lots of time out of my busy schedule. I am interested and i hope i could manage .
By Davidjack
Here are some common problems I faced and heard from other people. Almostly every gym person complains about treadmill problems like.
- Display not working. This is one of the most common problems with treadmills these days.
- Treadmill's speed is inconsistent. The first thing to check is if it is improperly grounded.
- Belt Slipping.
- The Elevation Function Isn't Working.
- Burning Smell.

Leave it up to our technicians to come and fix your equipment issues.