SGROUP FITNESS 

We specialize in fitness equipment repair, assembly, preventive maintenance, and equipment relocation. We service all makes and models. We work closely with distributors to acquire parts need for all fitness equipment types.

Tips and questions on how to exercise on your equipment
By tanik
There are many kind of stick massager of different sizes. All muscles are not same that's why you may need to use different sizes of stick massager by holding onto the handles to applying pressure and rolling it forward and backward. I personally use it to be comfortable :D You know the benefits of stick massager and why you should use it. I've listed some stick massager models for comparing and making sure which one you'll use for better result. Let me know your comment here or suggest me best alternative.
By john89
The Stick Original Body Stick (blue handles) allows you to self massage to pretty much any part of the body. Massage increases circulation and helps reduce muscle "knots". After a long days walking, skiing, climbing or any other physical exercise a massage can reduce muscle soreness and discomfort.

Leave it up to our technicians to come and fix your equipment issues.