SGROUP FITNESS 

We specialize in fitness equipment repair, assembly, preventive maintenance, and equipment relocation. We service all makes and models. We work closely with distributors to acquire parts need for all fitness equipment types.

By tanik
A muscle stimulation device is a machine that works for your muscle anytime, whenever you want for recovery. There are tons of benefits of a muscle stimulation device. Actually the device sent current directly from your brain to the muscles and tell them to contract. I've seen many people who are using for recovery. Below, I'm listing some benefits of using an electric muscle stimulation device:

# Works for Easing lower back pain
# It Improve blood circulation
# Recover faster and better after exertion
# It Improves stamina and endurance
# Prevent twisted ankles
# It significantly improve your abdominal muscles
By john89
thanks for the post. Found it interesting. I have only little knowledge before about it. Only know It is which low-level electrical currents are used to stimulate muscles, forcing them to contract.
but i think in broad it will help in more ways.
By EmileStuct
After working out, I usually stretch my muscles. I do this only because it is what all PT at gyms taught me. But now I have started wondering: is it better to stretch before or after exercising? Or not to stretch at all?
By Stan Saryhin
I am sure you need to stretch your muscles before exercising in order to improve the muscle's felt elasticity and achieve comfortable muscle tone. The result is a feeling of increased muscle control, flexibility, and range of motion.

Leave it up to our technicians to come and fix your equipment issues.